WHAT IS A COUNSELLOR?
WHO WILL I SEE?
If you are looking to take advantage of all EAST ND has to offer, we recommend booking an initial consultation with one of our Naturopathic Doctors. This offers further investigation into your symptoms and additional recommendations can be made.
If you are simply interested in counselling you can book directly with our therapist Ashley.
Why would I need to see a dietitian?
Whether you are trying to manage a medical condition with a special diet, control your weight, feed your family, or interpret nutrition facts on food labels, a Registered Dietitian can help.
Schedule a consultation with our dietitian if you need help with:
- Reaching and maintaining a healthy body weight
- Improving eating habits
- Prevention or management of chronic diseases like diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, cancer, osteoporosis and kidney disease
- Menu planning for busy families, physically active lifestyles, vegetarian diets and budget conscious individuals
- Feeding your baby or toddler
- Sports nutrition
- Digestive problems
- Food allergies
- Making the right food choices to get enough calcium, iron, folate and other vitamins and mineral
What services does Julie offer?
Individual Consultations >>>
Hands On Cooking Classes >>>
Meal Preparation >>>
Pantry Clean-Outs >>>
Health Workshops >>>